Has there ever been an episode from your favourite TV show that didn't you like. Hell maybe it's not just one, maybe it's like two or three. Well I have, and today we're here to count them down.
10. Trakeena's Revenge (Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue) : Now this isn't one of Power Ranger's worst team up episodes, but it was just so underwhelming. The Galaxy rangers are barley in it, the voices they got for Trakeena and Leo (well when Leo was morphed) just didn't sound right, and we spend too much time with Carter and that little girl bonding. Now to be fair the little girl isn't a terrible actress, but she's not what we came for. We came to see the Lightspeed rangers and the Galaxy rangers kicking bad guy ass, and interacting with one another.
9. Davis Cries Wolfmon (Digimon Adventure 02) : Davis, in an effort to catch Kari's attention, wants Veemon to digivolve naturally, and failing once again (Anyone who has watched 02 shouldn't be shocked at this point) And Veemon apparently having romantic feelings for Gatomon now, even though it was never brought up before and will never be brought up again after this, so......what was the point that?? I guess ExVeemon is kinda cool and all, but other than that it's just filler.
8. Inside Job (Littlest Pet Shop) :
Blythe intent on bringing back the school's former and superior bottled water, runs for class president against The Biskit Twins. It's nothing new, we've seen this plot line done MILLIONS of times before. Characters compete against one another, and then they try to buy votes or
exploit the other candidate. The sub plot with the pets is okay, but overall it's just boring.
7. New episodes Spongebob Squarepants: Hey guys, remember when SpongeBob used to be witty, charming, and funny.... and not annoying or creepy? ...no? Well he was, then the movie came out (Which was AWESOME btw), Stephen Hillenburg left the show, and the writing just went DOOOOOOOWN HILL!
6. The Principal and The Pauper (The Simspons) : Often regarded as one of the worst episodes of The Simpsons, next to well....most of the new episodes. Seymour Skinner is about to celebrate his 20th anniversary as school principal, and it goes smoothly until a man who claims he is the real Seymour Skinner comes in, pointing out that Agnes Skiner is his mother. Principal Skinner admits he is not the real Seymour Skinner, and is only an impostor. He tells his story, in a parody of the life of Martin Guerre , and admits that his real name is Armin Tamzarian. He was similar to Bart growing up in Capital City but grew out of it when he met Skinner, who instilled principles and helped him find new meaning in life. However when he went missing, Armin went to Agnes' house to tell her about the whole thing. However, she mistaken him for Seymour and Armin couldn't break the news to her that he assume the identity of Sergeant Skinner.So yeah, 8 years of continuity are flushed down to toilet for a completely stupid (even by this shows standards), and unfunny storyline that opens up a lot of plot holes, and is never brought up again due to the fact they forced the real Skinner to leave on a train actually tied to a chair on a freight train car, and they don't bring it up again under the order of Judge Snyder, making this entire episode completely pointless.
5. Clash Of The Red Rangers (Power Rangers Samurai) : Now this is one of the worst team up episodes Power Rangers has done. Aside from Scott, the other RPM rangers aren't even in it, they completely screwed up Scotts character, and everything else just felt rushed.
4. Ocean's Eight Or Nine (Total Drama Action) : Least favourite character comes back, causing Owen to get eliminated, top it all off with LeShawna getting left out, yeah see if you can figure this one out for yourself.
3. Spike at Your Service (My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic) : Spike goes
completely out of character for a joke that gets really old.
2. A Friend In Need (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3) : Not a very good start to season 3. The plot is non existent, the action is laughable, and good lord it's just painful listening to Dax speak. Seriously, TJ Roberts CAN'T act worth shit. The rangers were wasted on this, and so were Bulk and Skull who barley got any screen time. Masked Rider wasn't a good show, and this really didn't help it. Fuck this episode, and FUCK MASKED RIDER UP THE ASS WITH HIS OWN ELECTRO SWORD!!!!!!!!!
1. There's No Business Like Snow Business (Power Rangers Zeo) : This whole thing didn't need to be a 3-parter and it just DRAGGED. I can not believe that tried to force a Kat and Tommy relationship by having Kimberly break up with Tommy off screen after ALL THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH IN SEASONS 1-3 OF MIGHTY MORPHIN!!!!! Kat a good character and all, by why Tommy. Why not Rocky or Adam? That would've been great character development for them. It also just felt like they did it just give snowboarding vacation for the cast. They take Tommy up to the mountains just to try to get over Kimberly and he meets a famous Ski instructor there who seems to be falling for him, and goes completely no where, and Mondo keeps sending down monsters to take them down. Not even the Bulk and Skull moments could save this episode. It was just a real, real, real, REAL DRAG!!!!!
Original meme belongs to SithVampireMaster27